Sunday, June 29, 2008

the gifts

this green doily is for cam...
(i think this glasses matches the doily very well... but sorry cam, i'm not going to give you my collection of nara...)


this is big yellow doily is for zel...
(sorry zel, the yellow yarn ball you picked from my collection is not enough for this piece... and so i'm missing 3 rows in this piece...)


these 2 pink small pieces are for betty ma...
(these matching pieces are my first square and oval doily... also my first mixed color doily...)


these are for kfj and kmj...
(the round small pieces is my very very first doily and therefore... it contains a lot of mistakes... the square piece is my first self-created doily...)


and the last 2 are for anky mui...
(since mui can't make up her mind which piece to pick from my "100 doily pattern book"... so i made both for you...)

5 comments:

betbet said...

kae kae, why is mine not in your blog gar...

kaekae said...

bay... i covered yours earlier in this blog gar la... that's why i didn't re-take a photo again law...

Anonymous said...

i like the one u made it of Cam. emmy

kaekae said...

emmy, no problem la. i will make one for you. what color do you want?

Anonymous said...

green please... thanks.emmy